You may be able to log in to your account “Pokemon Trayner Club”.
- Option 2:
Install Xposed Framework application (program requires Root rights).
- In the settings mark “Do not change resources”
- Open the menu of the program. Choose Framework. Click “install / upgrade”. After installation, restart the device.
- Open Xposed, click on the download and search RootCloak. Select the newest (with 5.x and 6.x support), click on it, go to the version and download / install the latest version.
- Open Xposed menu, click on Modules and check (mark) RootCloak application. You must restart the device again.
- After restarting the device, open the app RootCloak – Add / Remove Programs – click on the + and find Pokemon Go.
Note: All manipulations are carried out at your own risk! If you are unsure of anything, do not proceed with the implementation of this manual!
The solution or is not a solution of the problem write in comments to this post. Thank you for attention!